JENNIFER HOPE CLOTHING WILL HAPPILY ACCEPT RETURNS THAT MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, free of any alterations and all original Jennifer Hope Clothing/Big Drop NYC vendor tags must be attached to the garment(s).
- Once the tag is removed, we are no longer responsible for any damages that occur to that item.
- All Sale items are FINAL SALE. Any item purchased at a sale price is a final purchase and cannot be redeemed for a refund, store credit or exchange.
- Please take care when trying on garments, as we cannot accept garments that have makeup stains and/or garments that smell of perfume, smoke or heavy body odor. All returns are subject to inspection and we have the right to refuse your refund if the return does not meet these requirements.
- If your garment(s) are received damaged, you have 24 hours to contact customer support (email@example.com) and we will gladly replace the garment as long as the garment(s) are available.
- Returns must be issued to the original form of payment.
If your return does not meet these requirements, you will be contacted and the items will be returned back to you. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse, or damage that has not been reported to customer service.
Please contact our customer service if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org